Thursday, February 21, 2013

Are you a no-reply commenter?


I like to try to reply to the comments I get on this blog.  I want to reach out to those of you who are reaching out to me.  But I have not be able to connect with very many people because they were listed as "no-reply" commenters.  This means that their comments don't show their email address when they reach my email inbox so there is no way for me to reply to them.

I just discovered that I am also a no-reply commenter!!!!

Check out this blog post from Newlywed Moments to see how I fixed this problem and how you can too: Are Bloggers Ignoring You?

I have fixed it for my blog and I hope you all will look at your profiles and see if you might be having this issue too.  I'd love to be able to connect with more of you, so please double check if you are a no-reply commenter.


Photobucket

No comments:

You might also enjoy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...